Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Run from Oprah, Run for your Life!

I first heard of Oprah Winfrey, as the most well-paid lady TV host in the world, when I was in college. I was pretty intrigued about her that I even started watching her shows once in a while. She didn't appear to be special. She didn't even appear to me as worth watching. So, really, I wasn't hooked on her shows. It's true that she has helped so many people's lives by giving away money, but so what? There are so many philanthropy figures in the world. She is no different than those who are giving away a little portion of their fortune to those who are living in dire straits. In other words, I've never admired her. But very sadly, so many of the women in America really admire her and made her an important icon in their lives. I even know of some professing Christians who are watching her shows regularly. But God is a good God all the time. He exposes her evil deeds and influence on people. If you are one of them who admire her, watch this video and know what kind of a person you are letting yourself to be influenced by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA&eurl=http://www.ericbarger.com/

Clearly, she denies Jesus as the only way. And by her ignorance of the Word, she said that God is jealous of her. Jealous of her???!!! Is she kidding me??? Well, that's what happen when people don't read and study the Bible! Let us pray for her salvation! But let's run from her influence! Let us not allow the garbage of the New Age religion that she is promoting and teaching to have a place in our lives and in our children's lives.

No comments: